National Power Training Institute-NPTI(ER) Durgapur Has Invited Applications For Admissions in Post Graduate Diploma Course-Hydro Plant Engineering for the Academic Year 2019-20. Applicants Can Read the Complete Details of NPTI Post Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering.such as Application form, Eligibility, Important Dates, etc.
Summary of POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN HYDROPOWER PLANT ENGINEERING-NPTI 2019 Admission:
Admission Name: POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN HYDROPOWER PLANT ENGINEERING
Name of The Conducting University: Maharishi Dayanand University
Eligibility of NPTI ADMISSION 2019: B.E./B. Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Power Engineering.
Duration of Course of NPTI ADMISSION 2019: 39 weeks.
Medium of Instruction of NPTI ADMISSION 2019: English.
Course Fee of NPTI ADMISSION 2019:
* For Non Sponsered Candidates:Rs.1,75,000/- per Annum
* For Sponsered Candidates : Rs.2,00,000 per Annum.
Age Limit of NPTI ADMISSION 2019:
* For non Sponsered Candidates: 27 years
* For Sponsered Candidates: There is No Age Limit.
Age Relaxation of NPTI ADMISSION 2019: As per the Govt.of India Rules.
Application fee of NPTI ADMISSION 2019:
* For All Category Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selection Procedure of NPTI ADMISSION 2019:
* The percentage of marks in the Qualifying Engineering Degree from Recognized University or Institute.
Application Mode of NPTI ADMISSION 2019: ONLINE
Application Procedure NPTI ADMISSION 2019 :
- Go to the official Website.
- Click on the admission portal and register, login.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload documents& submit them.
- please ensure your eligibility before applying.
- complete the registration and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the online application for future use.
IMPORTANT DATES OF NPTI ADMISSION 2019
* Last Date of Application: 13-09-2019
* Date of Commencement: 16-09-2019
For More Details Visit: http://npti.gov.in/post-graduate-diploma-course-hydro-power-plant-engineering