Mudra Institute of Communications (MIC), Ahmedabad invites applications for admissions to posts to graduate diploma in management -communications (PGDM-C) and Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGDM) for the Academic year 2020-22.
MICAT Admission 2020–Admission into MICA’s post-graduate diploma in management -communications (PGDM-C) and the Graduate Programme in Management (PGDM) programmes. The program focuses on Strategic Marketing and Communications. This test will be held at around Different cities across India.
The PGDM-C/PGDM is equivalent to MBA has evolved into one of the premier programs in the country, endorsed by 100% campus placements.
Applicants Can Read the Complete Details of MICA Admission Test (MICAT) Admission 2020 .such as Application form, Eligibility, Important Dates, etc.
Complete Details of MICAT Admission 2020:
- Admission to the post-graduate programmes (PGP) both PGDM(c) and PGDM require a Bachelors’ Degree or any equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the association of Indian universities.
MICA’s PGDM-C/PGDM Courses Offers::
- Advertising & Brand Management
- Marketing and analytics
- Media & Entertainment management
- Digital Communication Management
Duration of Course:
- It is a 2 years residential program .each academic year starts in July and ends in March, in the following year. The academic year is split into three sections of 12 months.
- the summer vacation at the end of the first year is devoted to an industrial internship.
Application Fee of CEED 2020:
- For the All the Category Candidates: Rs.1958/-(a non-refundable application fee)
Age Criteria OF CEED 2020: There is no age limit prescribed to appear for the entrance examination.
Exam pattern of CEED 2020 :
Exam Mode: ONLINE
Parts: The question paper will be divided into
- Analytical and verbal ability
- Logical reasoning
- Divergent thinking
- Written communication skills
- Creativity potential
- General awareness about contemporary
Type of Questions: Applicants should note that the exam pattern for MICAT-I and MICAT-II will be similar. The MICAT question paper will include questions from the areas of media, marketing, advertising, current affairs, etc.
The exam consists of two test papers, i.e. Exam Booklet 1, which contains 100-120 MCQs and Sample Booklet 2, which contains subjective questions. Applicants should note that for every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Conducting Medium: English language.
Weightage of Marks:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT: 20%
- MICAT: 30%
- GE: 20%
- PI: 30%
Selection process: Selection will be based on
- Candidates who show an aptitude to express, evaluate and/or conceive ideas that move people into action and achieve business outcomes tend to have a better chance of being shortlisted.
- MICA selection is a 3-step process:
- Step-I: CAT/ XAT/GMAT.(2018 onwards)
- Step-II: MICA Admission Test (MICAT).
- Step-III: GE(Group Exercise) & PI(Personal Interview)
- Go to the official Website www.mica.ac.in and click on Online Admissions.
- Click on the admission portal and register, login.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload documents& submit them.
- Please ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Complete the registration and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the online application for future use.
IMPORTANT Dates of MICAT 2020:
- Registration Opens: 09th October 2019
- Registration Closes: 25th November 2019 at 11:50 pm
- Issue of MICAT- I Call Letters/Admit Card: 3rd December 2019
- Date of MICAT – I: 7th December 2019
- MICAT -I Score: 23rd December 2019
- Opening of registration: 3 January 2019
- Closures of registration: January 16, 2020, at 11:50
- Call Letters / Admit Card issue of MICAT-II: 22 January 2020
- Date of MICAT-II: 25th January 2020
- MICAT-II Score: 14th February 2020
- GE & PI Shortlist: 14th February 2020
- GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad: 2nd & 3rd March 2020
- Bangalore & Mumbai GE & PI: 5, 6 and 7 March 2020
- Delhi & Kolkata GE & PI: March 13 & 15, 2020
- Final results: End of March 2020
For more details visit: www.mica.ac.in