IIT-Kanpur JAM 2020 official notification has been released. This year, the exam will be conducted by IIT Kanpur. IIT JAM is a computer-based exam that is conducted for admission in M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. dual degree programs at the IITs and Integrated Ph.D. degree programs at IISc. With the release of notification, the exam conducting authorities has also released the dates of major events of IIT JAM 2020. IIT Kanpur has made certain changes for the academic year 2020-21.
Applicants Can Read the Complete Details of IIT Khanpur JAM 2020 Admission Test .such as Application form, Eligibility, Important Dates, etc.
Summary of IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission :
Admission Name: Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc
Name of the University: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Exam Type: National Level
Duration of Exam : 3 Hours
Application Mode: Online
Commencement of Online Registration and Application: 05-09-2019
Last Date for Online Application Submission: 08-10-2019.
Complete Details of IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission :
Educational Qualification of IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission :
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline from Recognized University or Institute.
- Final year Appearing Candidates also Eligible to Apply.
- Aspirants passed the qualifying exam with aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI (without rounding-off) with at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL) category candidates (50% or 5.0 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates).
Age Limit of IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission: There is no Age Restriction for IIT JAM exam
Selection Procedure of IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission: Selection will be the basis of Merit List
Application Fee of IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission :
- For Female Category Candidates :
* One Test Paper: Rs.750/-
* Two Test Papers: Rs.1050 /-
- For All Other Category Candidates :
* One Test Paper: Rs. 1500/-
* Two Test Paper: Rs.2100/-
Examination Pattern of IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission: The paper pattern will be different as per the courses opted by the students. Below given are the highlights of the IIT JAM 2020 Exam Pattern.
Exam Mode : computer-based Examination
Session: Two sessions, i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 Noon & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
Sections: the questions will be asked in three different patterns such as Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and Numerical Answer Type Questions (NAT)
No. of Papers: A total of seven papers will be organized for the JAM exam.
Time Duration: Three hours
Conducting Medium: English only
Total No. of Questions: Total of 60 questions will be asked in the examination.
Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
Exam Centers of IIT Kanpur JAM Exam 2020 Admission: Where the Exams will be Conducted by
- IISc Bangalore Zone
- IIT Bombay Zone
- IIT Delhi Zone
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Kanpur Zone
- IIT Kharagpur Zone
- IIT Madras Zone
- IIT Roorkee Zone
Students are given a chance to choose a maximum of three preferences.
Application Procedure of IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission :
- Go to the official Website and click on Online Admissions.
- Click on the admission portal and register, login.
- fill all the details in the application form and upload documents& submit them.
- please ensure your eligibility before applying.
- complete the registration and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the online application for future use.
IMPORTANT DATES OF IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission :
- Commencement of Online Registration and Application: 05-09-2019
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: 08-10-2019
- Admit Card Download: 07-01-2020
- Announcement of the Results of JAM 2020: 20-03-2020
- Submission of Application form For Admission: 09 to 22 of April 2020
- Declaration of First Admission List: 01-06-2020
- Declaration of Second Admission List: 16-06-2020
- Declaration of Third and Final Admission List: 29-06-2020
- Closure of Admission Through JAM 2020: 03-07-2020
For more Details Visit :
For Official Notification Details: http://jam.iitk.ac.in/index.php
For Online Application Link: https://joaps.iitk.ac.in