GPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment has announced a notification for Assistant Engineer, Law Officer & Dental Surgeon for filling up a total of Various vacancies. Qualified students of Graduates Can apply for this posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this Vacancies on Before of the last date. Check here complete details of GPSC Recruitment 2019-20 such as eligibility, selection criteria, salary, important dates, links, etc.
Summary of GPSC AE Recruitment 2019-20
Notification Name: GPSC Recruitement 2019-20
Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Job Role: Assistant Engineer, Law Officer & Dental Surgeon
Job Type: State Government
Total No.of Vacancies: Various posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Application Mode: Online
Starting Date of Application: 15-10-2019
Closing Date of Application: 04-11-2019
Complete Details of GPSC Recruitement 2019-20
- Aspirants should Have to Possess a Degree in Law (Special/ Integrated) or LL.B. (three years), Bachelors’ Degree in Dental Surgery, Engineering (Civil) or Technology (Civil)
- Check the Official Advertisement for Complete Educational Eligibility.
Pay Scale Details :
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary as Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600 as per ROP 2016 Level – 8 Rs. 44900 – 142400.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details :
- Job Designation: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Total Number Of Posts: 447
Age Limit & Age Relaxation:
*Check the Official Advertisement for Age Limit & Age Relaxation.
Application Fee :
* For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: NO FEE
* For General Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be the basis on
* Written Examination
Application Process :
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on “Career” & apply online.
- In the application, fill in all the information and submit the form.
- complete the registration and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future use
IMPORTANT DATES :
* Starting Date of Application: 15-10-2019
* Closing Date of Application: 04-11-2019
For More Details Visit: