Genpact is hiring! inviting Graduates for the role of “Technical Associate ” Job Openings. Interested Aspirants can check education criteria, selection process, compensation and how to apply. Eligible candidates can read this post to Apply.
Complete Details of Genpact Fresher Jobs:
Contact Company: Genpact
Job Position: Technical Associate
Job Location: India-Mumbai
Minimum qualifications: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Preferred Qualifications/Skills: Pharmacy/Science
Keyskills: Responsible to manage all activities in publishing, Dispatching and archiving of global submissions (Renewals, Annual Reports, PA Changes.)
- The Role demands a self-driven Individual contributor who will be responsible for all the activities related to –
- Renewals Publishing, EMEA Baseline Renewals, ASIA PAC, LATAM etc.
- Publishing submissions using eloquent insight publisher, Extend and validating submissions using insight validator, Global summit, Lorenz validator.
- Ensure Documents provided in the submission content plan are correct through RCAM application.
- Publishing annual report, quality checks and dispatching via the FDA ESG Gateway.
- Preparation of work instruction guide.
- Conducting training of new on-boarded team members.
- Maintain the Renewal Publishing country profile sheet record.
- Tracking updates of new regulatory requirements for publishing.
- Ensure that the particular project requirements or norms are adhered to throughout the submission life cycle.
- Should handle the job of publishing – initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing projects allocated.
Interested Candidates can Apply Link: https://genpact.taleo.net/careersection/sgy_external_career_section/jobdetail.ftl?job=705681