CTET -Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Notification 2019 has announced a Recruitment notification Regarding Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2019 for Primary Teacher & Elementary Teacher for filling up Various vacancies. Qualified students of Senior Secondary or its equivalent/ Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Elementary Education/ Diploma in Education/ Graduation and Bachelors of Education Can apply for this posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for these Vacancies on Before of last date.
Eligible Aspirants only can apply for this CTET December Examination 2019. Refer to the Official Website for Eligibility, selection criteria, Admit Card, Results, Answer key, important dates, links, etc.
Summary of CTET December 2019 Notification
Notification Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-2019)
Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Job Role: Primary Teacher & Elementary Teacher
Job Type: Central Government
Application Mode: Online
Starting Date of Application: 19-08-2019
Closing Date of Application: 18-09-2019
Examination Date: 08-12-2019
Complete Vacancy Details of CTET December 2019 Notification :
Educational Qualification of CTET December 2019 Notification :
- Applicants must have Senior Secondary or it’s equivalent/ Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Elementary Education/ Diploma in Education/ Graduation and Bachelors of Education from the recognized institution or university.
- Check the Advertisement for complete Educational Eligibility
Age Limit of Details of CTET December 2019 Notification:
* The Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
* There is no Upper Age limit
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern :
* All questions in CTET test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each conveying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.
* There will be two papers of CTET
* Paper I will be for an individual who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
* Paper-II will be for an individual who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: an individual who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Validity Period of CTET Certificate :
* The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories. There is no limitation on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate
*An individual who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her Score
Time Schedule Details of CTET December 2019 Notification:
PAPER-I: 09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM 2.30 Hours
PAPER-II: 02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM 2.30 Hours
Application Fee of Details of CTET December 2019 Notification
* For SC/ST/Diff. Abled Candidates:
Only Paper 1or 2 : Rs.350/-
Both Paper 1 or 2 : Rs.600/-
* For General/OBC (NCL)Candidates:
Only Paper 1 or 2: Rs.700/-
Both Paper 1or 2 : Rs.1200/-
Selection Procedure of Details of CTET December 2019 Notification: Selection will be basis on
* Written Examination (CTET)
Application Procedure of Details of CTET December 2019 Notification:
- Go to the official Website ctet.nic.in
- Click on the admission portal and register, login.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload documents& submit.
- Please ensure your eligibility before applying.
- Complete the registration and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the online application for future use
IMPORTANT DATES Of Details of CTET December 2019 Notification
* Starting Date of Application: 19-08-2019
* Closing Date of Application: 18-09-2019
* Examination Date: 08-12-2019
For More Details Visit:
For Official Notification Details (PDF): https://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=162&iii=Y
For Online Application Link: https://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/root/home.aspx?enc=Ei4cajBkK1gZSfgr53ImFTWVabnvyFrRxlQ0KejoskY=