Anmol Media Services inviting Graduates for the role of “Content Writer” Interested Aspirants can check education criteria, selection process, compensation and how to apply. Eligible candidates can read this post to apply for Content Writer jobs in Hyderabad.
Complete Details of Content Writer Jobs:
Contact Company: Anmol Media Services
Job Position: Content Writer – Youtube Portals
Salary: ₹10,000 – ₹20,000 a month
Job Location: Banjara Hills Hyderabad, Telangana
Who can Apply: Experience – Fresher and above
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Language: English and Telugu (Preferred)
Industry: Media & Communications
Keyskills & Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when necessary to achieve team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school graduation or equivalent; chosen bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related area.
- Writing for a large agency or organization with three or four years of experience.
- Ability to work as an individual or involved team member.
- Tech abilities such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Strong social skills and interaction at all leadership levels
- Capable of operating in a strong environment
- Strict adherence to the practices and models of corporations
- Extensive knowledge of the chosen client, brand and product
- The ideal candidate will be optimistic and will solve problems
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
- Build succinct, eye-catching, creative headlines and copies of the body
- Facts and sources research and organization
- Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with groups to develop new ideas and strategies
- Building a brand of creative work on social media
- Study markets and sectors to compare and generate creative and original content
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing for multiple platforms a wide range of topics (website, forums, posts, social media, posters, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- The content author must produce and create content for explanations of print, digital media, or service. It will deliver well-researched and reliable content on tight deadlines.
- The author must connect with management, customers, and potential sources of interviews.
- Must follow company editorial style guide.
- The role requires excellent writing, spelling, and grammar comprehension.
For More Details: Contact +91 7674999960