CISF ASI Recruitment 2019 Central Industrial Security Force has announced Recruitment notification for Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) posts through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) against the recruitment year 2019 for filling up a total of 1314 vacancies. Qualified students of Graduates Can apply for this posts. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply for these Vacancies on Before of the last date. Check here complete details of CISF ASI Notification 2019 such as eligibility, selection criteria, salary, important dates, links, etc.
Summary of CISF ASI Recruitment 2019
Notification Name: CISF ASI Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force
Job Role: Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)
Job Type: Central Govt.
Total No.of Vacancies: 1314 posts
Job Location: Across India
Application Mode: OFFLINE
Starting Date of Online Registration: 25-10-2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: 09-12-2019
Complete Vacancy Details CISF ASI Notification 2019
- Aspirants Should have Graduation from Recognized University or institute
- Applicants must have completed 5 years of regular service as Constable/GD, Head Constable/GD and Constable/TM.
- Check the full academic qualifications of the Official Advertising.
Post Vacancy Details: As per the Recruitment notification, overall 1314 Posts are allotted for this recruitment.
Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Total number of vacancies: 1314 posts
Age Limit: as on 01-08-2019
- Upper Age Limit of Candidates: 35 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 years
Application Fee :
- Check the Application Fee Info Official Notice.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be the basis of
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Exam
- Visit the Official Website
- In the application, fill in all the information and submit the form.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 25-10-2019
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 09-12-2019
For More Details Visit: