CEED 2020 – On January 18, 2020, IIT Bombay will perform the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2020. It is an all-India National exam for shortlist applicants to be admitted to the IISc MDes programs.
admission into M. Des and PhD programmes. All the candidates who want to get the admission in these courses have to necessarily clear the CEED entrance test. This test will be held at around 21 cities across India.
Applicants Can Read the Complete Details of Common Entrance Exam for Design Admission 2020 .such as Application form, Eligibility, Important Dates, etc.
Complete Details of Common Entrance Exam for Design Admission 2020:
Eligibility Details of CEED 2020:
- Aspirants must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or its equivalent after 10+2 level from a recognized board or university OR
- Aspirants must have obtained a Professional Diploma in Design such as NID/CEPT or its equivalent after 10+2 level exams OR
- Aspirants must have pursued a 5-year programme in G.D. Art with one-year post qualification professional experience after 10th level exams OR
- Aspirants must have passed Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) of 4 yrs after 10+2 level exams.
Application Fee of CEED 2020:
- For SC/ST/PwD and women candidates – Rs.1300
- For all other candidates – Rs.2600
- Late registration fee is Rs.500/
Age Criteria OF CEED 2020: There is no age limit prescribed to appear for the entrance examination.
Who can Apply: Appearing Candidates-Candidates who are in their final year of graduation can also apply provided they must show passing proof at the time of admission.
GATE Score: Applicants can also apply on the basis of their GATE 2020 Score.
Exam pattern of CEED 2020 :
Exam Mode: offline mode.
Parts: The question paper will be divided into two parts. Part A and part B.
Number of Sections: Part A will consist of 3 sections.
Type of Questions: Part A will contain multiple select types and numerical answer type questions. Part B will contain drawing-based questions.
Time Duration: The exam will be of total 3 hours (Part A-1 hour; Part B- 2 hour).
Total Marks: Part A and Part B will be of 100 marks each.
Conducting Medium: English language.
Weightage of Marks: 25% weightage of marks will be given in Part A and 75% weightage to Part B.
Selection process: Selection will be based on Entrance test of UCEED 2020/ CEED 2020 Rank.
IMPORTANT Dates of CEED 2020:
- Starting of Online Registration:9th October 2019
- Last date of Online registration without late fee:9th November 2019
- Last date of registration with late fee: 10th-16th November 2019
- Release of Admit card:1st January 2020
- CEED 2020 Exam: 18th January 2020
- Release of Answer key: 21st January 2020
- Sending of objections/comments regarding answer key: 27th January 2020
- Release of Final Answer key:4th February 2020
- Announcement of Results:4th March 2020
For more details visit: http://www.ceed.iitb.ac.in/2020/