Andhra University Distance Admission 2019-20: Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2019 has Has Invited Applications For Admissions in various Post Graduate, PG Diploma, Certificate, B.A., and B.Com Courses. SDE, Andhra University also offers MBA and MCA Courses for ICET qualified candidates for the Academic Year 2019-20. Applicants Can Read the Complete Details of Andhra University Distance Education Admission.such as Application form, Eligibility, Important Dates, etc.
Summary of Andhra University Distance Education Admission 2019-20:
Admission Name: Andhra University Distance Education 2019-20
Name of the University: Andhra University, School of Distance Education
University Type: Distance Education
Admission Criteria: Entrance Exam and Merit-Based
Counseling: University level
Application Mode : Online & Offline
Starting Date of Application: 24-07-2019
Closing Date of Application: 24-10-2019.
Eligibility Criteria of Various Courses :
AUSDE-UG Admission 2019 :
- For B.A & B.Com (English & Telugu Medium): Candidates should have Intermediate /PUC / Equivalent or B.A / B.COM Entrance Examination Conducted by the School of Distance Education.
- For B.Com (Customer Service Management): Candidates should have Intermediate / PUC / Equivalent Degree.
- For B.Sc: Candidates should have Intermediate / PUC / Equivalent with Physical Sciences and Mathematics & Combination of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, and computers.
AUSDE-Six Months Certificate Courses 2019-20 :
- Office Automation & Accounting; Office Automation & Multimedia Technologies;/ Office Automation & Internet Technologies Eligibility: Candidates should have Intermediate/Pass in the B.A./B.Com Entrance Examination conducted by this school
AUSDE-Diploma Courses 2019-20:
- Diploma in Music (Two Years) /Spoken Hindi and Translation Eligibility: Candidates must have completed 15 years of age by 01st July 2019. Intermediate or two Passed. Any graduate other than B.F.A and B.A (OL)
AUSDE- Post Graduate Courses 2019-20: (2 Years) (English Medium Only)
- M.A. English Eligibility: Candidates should have B.A. / B.Com/B.Sc./B.A (O.L)/B.F.A/ B.A.L/Any Professional Degree
- M.A. Hindi Eligibility: Candidates should have B.A./ B.Com/B.Sc. with Hindi as one of the subjects of study.
- M.A. Telugu Eligibility: Candidates should have B.A./B.Com/B.Sc B.A (Special) or B.Sc. (Home Sci.) with Telugu as one of the subjects of study.
- M.A. Economics Eligibility: Candidates should have BA with Economics as one of the subjects.
- M.A. History Eligibility: Candidates should have B.A (Pass or Hons)/OT BA (OL) with History as one of the subjects.
- M.A. Political Science /Public Administration / Sociology / Philosophy; Psychology and MHRM; Eligibility: Any Bachelor Degree.
- M.A/M.Sc. Mathematics Eligibility: Candidates should have B.A /B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the subjects of study.
- M.Com Eligibility: Candidates Any graduate other than B.F.A. and B.A. (OL)
- M.Sc. (Botany/Zoology/Organic Chemistry) Eligibility: Candidates should have B.Sc. with relevant subjects
- LLM Eligibility: LLB or BL or equivalent thereto.
- M.A. Music Eligibility: Candidates should have a BA in Music/ Any degree with Diploma in Music/Certificate course in Music/’B’ Grade in Classical Karnatic
- MBA 3-years [Marketing/ Finance/ HRM] / MBA 2 years Executive (Marketing/ Finance/ HRM) Eligibility: Any graduate with second class who qualified in ICET or Entrance examination to be conducted by the School of Distance Education, A.U., are eligible (45% in case of SC/ST/BC candidates).Diploma in Management passed candidates are eligible for admission into 2nd-year of 3-year MBA course
- MCA (3-years) Eligibility: PGDCPA passed candidates are eligible for admission into 2nd year of MCA course.
The School of Distance Education also offers seven professional courses in three-year as well as two-year Executive programs.
Processing Fee of AUSDE 2019-20:
- For M.Sc. (Science Courses), MHRM & LLM – Rs.250/-; by Post – Rs.300/-
- For Diploma &PG Diploma in Management – Rs.100/-; by Post – Rs.150/-
- For MBA (2-year, 3-year & Hospital Administration) – Rs.300/-; by Post – Rs.350/-
- For All other Prospectus Cost: Rs.40/-; by Post – Rs.80/-
Selection Process of AUSDE 2019-20:
- Merit in the qualifying examination.
Application Mode AUSDE 2019-20: ONLINE & OFFLINE
Application Fee: Check the Advertisement for complete Details of AUSDE 2019-20
Application Process of AUSDE 2019-20 :
- Go to the official Website of the AU-SDE and click on Online Admissions.
- Click on the admission portal and register, login.
- fill all the details in the application form and upload documents& submit them.
- please ensure your eligibility before applying.
- complete the registration and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the online application for future use.
Postal Address of AUSDE 2019-20: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam (School of Distance Education), (Recognized by Distance Education Bureau, UGC New Delhi), Visakhapatnam – 530 003, (Andhra Pradesh), Mob: 7702257811, www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/sde
Important Dates of AUSDE 2019-20:
- Starting Date of Application: 24-07-2019
- Closing Date of Application: 24-10-2019.
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications with an of Late Fee of Rs.200/-: 08th November 2019